Hot Stone Massage
Women's Cutting and Styling
Men's Hair Cuts
Indian Head Massage
Our Synergy Hair and Beauty Salon offers a wide range of treatments and professional products to the public, staff and students.
We’re open Monday to Friday 8.45am until 5.00pm during term-time.
Our training salon also offers flexible opening times, including evening appointments available on weekdays.
Call 023 9279 7955 to book an appointment.
All our treatments and services are fully supervised by teaching staff at the Synergy Salons. The teaching staff have years of experience within the Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy industries, so you can be assured that you are in safe hands. Our staff also complete regular training to ensure that they are up to date in all aspects of modern techniques.
We use a range of professional products to ensure excellent results every time. In hairdressing, we use Wella and Fudge products. We will recommend a product that suits your individual needs from this range.
Within our Beauty Salon, we stock Dermalogica and Eve Taylor products which cater for all skin types and, when used on a regular basis, will help to improve skin conditions and lead to flawless skin.
You can indulge yourself with a specialist treatment or just come in for a free consultation on the latest trends and styles. It’s so easy to update your look, and not as expensive as you may think.
Instead of changing your wardrobe, change your hair colour for the latest fashion statement.
All colours can be added using a variety of techniques including:
- Slicing – for that exciting splash of colour
- Subtle mixed tones weaved throughout the hair
- Dramatic all over colour
- Non- permanent alternative – the perfect way to try out a new colour
- Plus many more
Thinking of a new style? You could rock a ‘crop’ like Rihanna; or are you more a Pixie Lott, with long flowing locks? Either way, our design team will help to recommend the right style to suit you. An excellent hair cut is worn every day, so say it in style.
See your stylist for a full consultation.
Within our Beauty Salons we offer treatments to suit all needs. This could be general maintenance such as eyebrow shaping, waxing or a manicure or pedicure. Or perhaps you fancy indulging yourself with one of our range of massages (Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Reflexology or Indian Head Massage).
Is your skin lacking radiance? Does your make-up disappear half way through the day? Book in for a Dermalogica Facial which includes face mapping to identify skin concerns. Once we have identified any concerns, we can prescribe the essential products for you to use at home alongside regular facials to achieve the results your skin desires.
- Non-Surgical Face Lift – suitable for all skin types Achieve younger looking skin without cosmetic surgery. This facial treatment will work on toning the muscles to lift the facial contours, smooth fine lines, fade scar tissue and stimulate the collagen and elastin in your skin. Includes cleansing and exfoliation.
- Luxury Contouring Facial – suitable for all skin types Improve the contours of the face with this facial which stimulates muscles to contract helping to prevent the visible effects of ageing on the skin.
- Luxury Skin Refining Facial – suitable for all skin types If your skin is in need of a deep cleanse then this is the facial for you. With the use of the galvanic machine this facial will remove impurities deep in the pores and then feed the skin with essential nutrients for your individual skin type.
- Total Drainage – suitable for all skin types especially sluggish looking skin If your skin is suffering from puffiness and feels sluggish, treat yourself to this relaxing facial treatment which drains excess puffiness and waste and decongests stubborn blocked pores.
- Micro-dermabrasion – for all skin types This is the ultimate facial for younger, healthier looking skin. It works by using a controlled flow of crystals to remove dead skin cells leaving the new skin cells with an energy boost.
Eyebrow and Eyelash tinting is all the rage at the moment, whether you are after a natural look with a bit more definition or fancy something more dramatic we can help you achieve the results you are after.
For an added extra effect go one step further by having some false eyelashes applied to make sure you really get noticed when out and about.
Warm your cockles with a Luxury Pedicure which includes exfoliation, warming booties and an application of polish; or perhaps a full body face and scalp massage using hot stones to warm you up from top to toe would suit you.
Why not come and visit us at Synergy and be pampered for the day.
Spend the morning with us having a massage and facial, then after lunch (perhaps in the College Restaurant) get cosy with a luxury manicure and pedicure which includes an application of paraffin wax to hydrate the hands and feet.
Take the stress out of hunting for that special gift; purchase a Synergy Gift Voucher to use in our Hairdressing or Beauty Salons (vouchers can either be made up to a set value or a specific treatment/service)
Give us a call today, or come in to meet us. We would be delighted to meet you, and advise you with all our treatments and services. We look forward to seeing you at Synergy in the near future.