Did you receive learning support at school? Do you need help with your studies whilst at College? Would you benefit from specific exam arrangements?
Our Additional Learning Support (ALS) team promotes equal learning opportunities for all students. Liaising with subject teachers and other staff across the College, providing guidance and training on supporting students with additional learning needs.
We have a large, well equipped Study Centre where we offer daily drop-in sessions for all students. We also offer specialist teaching, both on a one to one basis and in small groups.
We may be able to provide you with:
• ALS Assistants for in-class support and specialist transport support
• Assessment for exam arrangements
• A diverse range of equipment and specialist software to support learning
• A fully equipped breakfast and lunch club room
• A Sensory room
• Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) transition support
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 023 9279 7922 for further information.